500 E. San Antonio
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone (915) 546-2000
The El Paso County Courthouse will be closed on Monday, September 1, in observance of the Labor Day holiday. Normal business hours will resume on Tuesday, September 2.
- Public Hearing for the M.F. Aguilera Highway
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), the County of El Paso, and the Camino Real Regional Mobility Authority conducted a public hearing on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 for the proposed FM 3380 (Manuel F. Aguilera Highway) from 0.35 Mile South of SH 20 (Alameda Avenue) to IH-10 in eastern El Paso County, Texas.
- Public Hearing Presentation
- The posted comment card on this website differs from the comment cards handed out at the Public Hearing, which should no longer be used. Please use the posted comment cards to properly address the project and dates.
- Comment Card (English)
- Las tarjetas para comentarios que se distribuyeron durante la audiencia pública incluían imprecisiones y por ello ya no deben ser utilizadas. Por favor utilice las tarjetas para comentarios publicadas en este portal de internet ya que identifican correctamente el proyecto y los plazos.
- Comment Card (Spanish)
- Public Hearing Notice (English)
- Public Hearing Notice (Spanish)
- Fact Sheet
- Independent Registered Municipal Advisor Disclosure Certificate
- 2013 El Paso County Comprehensive Mobility Plan
In a unanimous vote, the El Paso County Commissioners Court approved 16 critical transportation projects aimed at relieving congestion and improving regional mobility. The projects are part of the larger El Paso County Comprehensive Mobility Plan. The projects, totaling over $400 million, include $263 million in new construction and transportation improvements in the City of El Paso and $125.5 million outside the El Paso city limits, including the cities of Socorro, Horizon, Clint and unincorporated areas. This series of transportation projects was made possible by the County's decision in August to increase vehicle registration fees by $10 and a collaborative partnership between the County of El Paso, the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), and the Camino Real Regional Mobility Authority (CRRMA). View presentation [here].