500 E. San Antonio
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone (915) 546-2000
- COUNTY HOLIDAY
- The County Courthouse will be CLOSED on Thursday, November 27, 2014 and Friday, November 28, 2014 in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday. Normal hours will resume on Monday, December 1, 2014.
- El Paso County and UMC seek applicants to...
- EL PASO, TEXAS - El Paso County and University Medical Center (UMC) seek applicants to fill a joint appointment to the Emergence Health Network (EHN) Board of Trustees. El Paso County and UMC each independently appoint three individuals on EHN's seven-member board of trustees; however the seventh member is jointly nominated by the County Judge and the Chair of the Hospital District Board of Manager. The trustee serves a two year, unpaid, term beginning on January 1st, 2015 and is charged with setting policy on behalf of EHN and its facilities. All interested individuals should submit their application by Wednesday, November 26th, by 5:00pm by using the links below and may be asked to participate in an interview process.
- [ Click here ] to learn more about Emergence Health Network.
- [ Click here ] to access the board packet and application.
- [ Click here ] to apply online.
- [ Click here for additional information ]
- Independent Registered Municipal Advisor Disclosure Certificate
- 2013 El Paso County Comprehensive Mobility Plan
In a unanimous vote, the El Paso County Commissioners Court approved 16 critical transportation projects aimed at relieving congestion and improving regional mobility. The projects are part of the larger El Paso County Comprehensive Mobility Plan. The projects, totaling over $400 million, include $263 million in new construction and transportation improvements in the City of El Paso and $125.5 million outside the El Paso city limits, including the cities of Socorro, Horizon, Clint and unincorporated areas. This series of transportation projects was made possible by the County's decision in August to increase vehicle registration fees by $10 and a collaborative partnership between the County of El Paso, the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), and the Camino Real Regional Mobility Authority (CRRMA). View presentation [here].